Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dreams or PartneR? Which to ChooSe?

Recently was talking to a new friend that I've just met..
About our future..
Our own destiny..
The road that should be ahead of me..
Is it too late for me to actually choos my way of life??
Personally I think not...
But there are reasons why I not pursuing my dreams...
Namely my domestic partner...
I've tried approaching him with the question whether I should or should not proceed with my life?
Should I go back to further my studies and pursue my dreams?
(which is what I really wanted to do)
He wasn't really supportive about it...
Should I just ignore him and move on with my life?
I don't have the heart to leave him because of this as we had been staying together for over 3 yrs...
Temporary separation won't be much of a help either...
Would it??
I had always dreamt of going further than staying here in this country...
This country is great but I never set my mind to stay long in this country...
How should I put it?
I'm not meant to stay in a small country like this...
Always wanted to be independent...
It's not as if I'm not independent...
Just wanted to be even more independent...
I mean earning your own pocket money at the age of 13 isn't consider independent?
It's hard to say 'goodbye' to someone that you had known that long..
Spending quality time with him and such...
Recently, the relationship wasn't going so well as my work load are getting worse than ever...
He doesn't appreciates that I'm trying to earn for a living...
*I know I made him sound like an unsupportive partner*
Well...
I like to whine...
>.<
I know these are suppose to be my decisions but I couldn't just dump him could I?
He treats me better than his family...

So is it my dreams or my partner?
=X

NOTE:
Hopefully this will help those BOYS + GIRLS not to have soul mates/partners during studying years. All your dreams would most probably fade away by the time you figure it out (except for certain exceptions)

No comments: